This year we will be hosting the 6th annual Superhero Crawl in downtown Reno. Did you know that Reno’s Superhero Crawl is the oldest in existence? There have been a great number of other Superhero Crawls that have started around the world since then, but we are the first and continue to be the best!
- Date: Saturday, July 14th
- Time: 8:00pm
- Start: Strega Bar on Arlington (map)
- Cost: only $5 gets you a commemorative cup and map
- Bars: 20 STOPS!!! (to be announced in July)
- Specials: $2 and $3 beer and drink specials, plus tons of contests and no cover!
- Contests: We have a list here.
How it works:
Dress up like a superhero, a super villain, or whatever else you feel like. (costumes aren’t mandatory, but do you really want to be that guy/girl who doesn’t?)
Purchase a cup and map at our start location, Strega Bar, or at any of our presale locations (Junkee, and others to be announced). Then come downtown and enjoy $2 and $3 beer and drink specials at 12 awesome local taverns, and have a great time with the best people to ever wear capes and tights.
We’ll have more details for you as the time draws near, just make sure you don’t miss this truly super event.